Slingshot Dialer Windsurf Foil Board
Perfect combination of Windsurfer and Windfoil$2,699.00
- Reviews (0)
The Slingshot Dialer is available in both the 130 litre and the 145 litre model at Jay Sails.
A perfect foil board for Tasmanian Windsurfers to learn the art of Windfoiling on. The beaauty of the Slingshot Dialar is that it can be used as a conventional windsurfer as well!. Once you match this board with the Slingshot Hover Glide Windsurf Foil you have the perfect combination.
The Dialer is Slingshots board of choice for learning to foil on.
Slingshot Dialer 130 Windsurf Foil Board
Includes foilboard & mounting hardware
What Slingshot has to say about the Dialer Foil Board
Confident learning and progression is where your windsurf foiling journey starts. The Dialer’s traditional shape and longer nose makes it best in class for learning to foil. Eliminate uncertainty and gain confidence while you’re in the touch and go phase.Once you are foiling, the Dialer will let you take your foil upwind, downwind and at all points of sail all while being balanced on your foil. And if the wind comes up,you can sail it like a freeride slalom board.
Specs at a Glance
Features & Benefits
- The Dialer has a longer nose for easier touch and go’s
- Stable easy up hauling
- Is the top all-rounder for freeriding with a foil
- Built using extra reinforced foil ready deep tuttle box
- Balanced foot strap placement, puts your stance over the foil correctly
- Built extra tough to take the high loads foils will demand of your board
- Works great with Hover Glide FWind1 or FWind2
- Footstraps not included