2021 NSP SUP Allrounder 10′ & 10.6
- Reviews (0)
NSP SUP Allrounder in elements construction
The NSP SUP Allrounder is great value at Jay Sails.
NSP are one of the biggest and original brands in paddle boarding. They actually own the factory that manufacture the big brands .
The NSP allrounder in available in two sizes ( other sizes ordered in) starting at 10′ for $1299 and 10’6″ at $1399. Also in dearer coco flax construction .
Ultimate allrounder that is at home in the waves and flat water.
NSP SUP Allrounder Details
• Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
• Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
• Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
• Available in the following technologies: CocoFlax, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
• From flatwater cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
• Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Floatation Device) for 10’0″, 10’6″, 10’11″
• Nose insert for GoPro®
Elements Allrounder design features
The round tail is a compromise between a big wave tail and a performance tail like the squash tail. That little extra volume compared to a pintail or swallow tail creates more lift, translating into a SUP that is faster and easier to turn.
More importantly, with its round, continuous curves, the water still wraps around this tail without getting released out the back too quickly, giving you hold.
FIVE-BOX FIN CLUSTER
The Elements Allrounder comes with a nylon 3-fin set, but the five- box fin cluster allows for unlimited tuning potential. So whatever your spot is looking like, set up your Allrounder to make the most out of your session.
Allrounders are available with twin tab fin boxes or with NSP’s all-new FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures fins). Each board is supplied with MFC designed nylon side fins and a center fin.
visit NSP website here:https://www.nspsurfboards.com/product/sup/sup-b/elements-allrounder/