At Jay Sails Windsurfing Tasmania we supply all the windsurfing components you need to get you on the water.
The popular Windsurfing Products displayed below are just a small selection of Jay Sails Massive range of Windsurfing gear available right here in Tasmania.
Jay Sails offer the Most Competitive Prices on Windsurfing equipment..
All the Best Windsurfing Equipment Brands…Just visit our Product Brands page and Contact Jay Sails with your Windsurfing Wish List
- .. Contact for pricing....Now 15% off retail price
- Contact Jay Sails for rdm and sdm windsurf masts
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo.
- Dakine $22.00
- or try our Mystic star mitts for $59.95$69.95
- free post Australia wide
- Large and Medium Only$160.00
- Varies according to Product.
- New for 2021 summer..$499.00
- Sold out- contact for more Ion wetsuits
$185 (Ion Vector Comp)
Note Price varies with model please contact us
The Ion Floatation Impact Vest gives new riders confidence and experienced riders protection.
Made of a light weight neoprene it is perfect for Windsurfing , kiteboarding and Stand Up Paddle.
Available sizes on this reduced item are large and medium.
Also full size rang in Naish Impact Floatation Vest and Naish Sup Vest availabe at Jay Sails Tasmania.
– See more at: https://jaysails.com.au/wp/product/ion-floatation-impact-vest/#sthash.M1QMG9so.dpuf
- New for 2022 summer..$925.00
- Secondhand .$500.00
- 30cm is $125 45cm is $135
- Windsurfing Boards, Sails and bits.
- Call for the best prices
- great price .
- Size m,l and xl
Wind Water Waves Speed – The Original Addiction!
Tasmania is the perfect playground for windsurfing with its wonderfully diverse and beautiful beaches, rivers and bays. With great local knowledge and experience, Jay Sails can supply the needs of all sailors, with skill levels from beginner to advanced. We cover all diciplines of the sport, from those chasing the perfect waves, right through to the adrenaline rush of speed sailing